Steel Heat Trout on Orzo

 

The year ending photo was not an easy one for me to pick.  I felt there were many nice dishes/photographs from the last part of this year.

I chose this photo of steel head trout on a bed of orzo with a puttanesca style sauce to end the year. 

I liked the quality and lighting of the photo.  I recently had a Chef make some constructive criticisms regarding my photos and how they were composed.  This photo is one of the more recent photos to utilize some of the techniques that were suggested.  I think the food looked very nice against the plate.

From a food perspective; the fish was nicely seasoned and sautéed.  It was not overdone and draped nicely on the bed of orzo.  The puttanesca style sauce is nice to look at with the various textures.  The brininess of the sauce was countered by the orzo and fish nicely.

Overall, I like the dish and the photo.  I hope you do too.  As always, your comments are welcome.

Until next time,

Bon Appetit Y’all

Leslie Bartosh


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Bacon. Yes! You Can Make It!

Pho with Vegan Egg Roll

Making Spaetzle using a cutting board