Steel Head Trout with Thai Style Salad

 

As the countdown of my year in food photos continues, I have to post one of my all-time favorites.  In the interest of full disclosure, this dish was done in December of 2019. 

I like this photo for a variety of reasons: 1.  I was able to cook the fish so it was not over done but still done enough for the filet to be self-supporting; 2. The flavors and textures were outstanding; 3.  The dish is visually stunning, 4. The quality of the photo.

Baked steel head trout, with Thai style salad.  This dish could easily be produced in quantity.

#LifeLongLearning #LIfeLongTeaching #FamilyFood 


 Until next time

Bon Appetit Y'all

Leslie Bartosh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Bacon. Yes! You Can Make It!

Pho with Vegan Egg Roll

Making Spaetzle using a cutting board