Newish Mixer and Ciabatta Bread

 

I changed mixers a while back and since then have struggled to make some of the breads I usually make. Ciabatta bread is a good example. I have used this formula for some years.  But, I could not get it to turn out how I wished!

This loaf is the best I have produced since I changed mixers. As it turned out, it was a function of the mixing speed. 

Too bad I produced this loaf just so I could cut it up for an experiment.  Even though the experiment did not work out, knowledge was gained! 

For reference the rack fits a full size hotel pan.

#LifeTimeLearning #LIfeTimeTeaching


 
As always your question and/or comments are always welcome.

Until next time,

Bon Appetit Y'all

Leslie Bartosh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Bacon. Yes! You Can Make It!

Pho with Vegan Egg Roll

Making Spaetzle using a cutting board